Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

alfa33 1.5 ie a/c left condenser

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: alfa33 1.5 ie a/c left condenser Reply with quote

HI GUYS I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM.I OWN A 33 THAT HAS THE FACTORY A/C.MY LEFT HAND SIDE CONDENSER IS DAMAGED.ANYONE KNOWS FROM WHERE I CAN GET ONE.THANKS.BY THE WAY I COME FROM MALTA. Very Happy
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might still be available from Alfa - I'll get the part number for you. Otherwise try German e-bay, there's loads of 33 stuff on there and I've seen quite a few scrap cars with a/c.

hope that helps
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

part no for left condenser is 60553108 - price is £217.95
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich B wrote:
Might still be available from Alfa - I'll get the part number for you. Otherwise try German e-bay, there's loads of 33 stuff on there and I've seen quite a few scrap cars with a/c.

hope that helps
THANKS FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP,I WILL CHECK OVER THERE.
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich B wrote:
THANKS FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY.THE PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING WITH CONDENSER(ELECTRIC FAN,AND PLASTIC FRAME WITH PACKING?)
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich B wrote:
ITS ME AGAIN RICH.B.WHAT IS THE BRAND OF THESE CONDENSERS.SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY WERE VALEO AND THE PART NUMBER IS 816770.THANKS REGARDS HESRON
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

The condensers probably are made by Valeo and the Valeo part number you have been given is probably correct.
The Alfa Romeo part number probably refers to exactly the same part but is given a different part number when supplied by a dealer.

The price I found was for the complete condenser, casing, fan etc etc (including VAT which you wouldn't be subject to so deduct 17.5%)

There is a condenser on ebay at the moment, its new but you'd better check its correct for the 33 as the advert lists lots of other cars, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Klimakondensator-Klimakuehler-Alfa-145-146-33-Coupe_W0QQitemZ230163069679QQihZ013QQcategoryZ61865QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers

Rich
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich B wrote:
Hi

The condensers probably are made by Valeo and the Valeo part number you have been given is probably correct.
The Alfa Romeo part number probably refers to exactly the same part but is given a different part number when supplied by a dealer.

The price I found was for the complete condenser, casing, fan etc etc (including VAT which you wouldn't be subject to so deduct 17.5%)

There is a condenser on ebay at the moment, its new but you'd better check its correct for the 33 as the advert lists lots of other cars, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Klimakondensator-Klimakuehler-Alfa-145-146-33-Coupe_W0QQitemZ230163069679QQihZ013QQcategoryZ61865QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers

Rich
hi ,rich.b,i would like to thank you for the info,i have just checked and it doesnt seem to be for the 33,but i sent him a question about any availability,as he lists it as you said.thanks again,i will let you know what answers ill get.
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HESRON wrote:
Rich B wrote:
Hi

Cheers

Rich
hi ,rich.b,i would like to thank you for the info,i have just checked and it doesnt seem to be for the 33,but i sent him a question about any availability,as he lists it as you said.thanks again,i will let you know what answers ill get.
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I COME FROM MALTA.THANKS
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich B wrote:

hope that helps
hi rich.b its been a while since i contacted you.i am buying both condensers from greece,the one of ebay is different,it fits infront of the radiator altghough the seller told me it fits in the 33,but i do not want to take any risks.thank you for the help!
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem! The ones from Germany didn't look right. Where are you getting your condensers from in Greece? Is it ebay or from a dealer? (I might need some too!!!
gritsop
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

It is a dealer... Very helpful, and trusted place for every enthusiast.

He has been my supplier for more than 7 years for the 33 and the 147. During the repair of my A/C he helped me source some difficult parts I needed so he passes the test. Wink

If anyone needs anything for the 33 PM me to let you know his details.

Regards,

http://www.alfa-restoration.co.uk
Parts Shop: www.alfa-restoration.co.uk/shop
HESRON
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich B wrote:
No problem! The ones from Germany didn't look right. Where are you getting your condensers from in Greece? Is it ebay or from a dealer? (I might need some too!!!
Hi Rich B,sorry for the delay.Listen the guy from Greece is a dealer.I ordered the condensers complete with electric fan and plastic cowl.I am forwarding his details.
VASILEIOS FILDISIS
STRATIGOU KALLAN 10 STR,
11145 KATO PATISSIA
ATHENS GREECE

TEL: +30 210 202 9985

If you want,as soon as I receive mine I will let you know,perhaps I will have more details on the invoice.
Hope that they are useful.Regards Hesron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: