Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

john 33_16v

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john 33_16v
16 Valve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm john 33_16v!

Live near Watford, Herts, married with 3 year old son, and 5 year old house rabbit.

Rode wonderful Yamaha FS1E at sixteen, then Suzi 125.

Passed car test in 1987 (at the age of 2). First car was Mini 1000, crashed about 2 weeks after passing test, bought a triumph Dolomite 1500hl.

Followed father into the alfisti world buy buying his Alfasud Gold Clover in 1989. I loved this car with all my heart, it was so much fun especially with full ansa marmite exhaust.

Bought Alfa Sprint off my father in 1992 with rotten a posts. Had posts welded up, and replaced wings. Beautiful car, sold in 1994 to raise a deposit for a flat, and spent years regretting it.

1997 missing alfas and speed, took motorcycle direct access test to be able to ride again. Ride fathers Morini occassionally. Never got around to (or had money) to buy 600cc+ sportsbike, probably for the best.

Personally alfa less until buying the 1993 33 16v for pleasure in april 2001, but did resto work on a chrome bumper sprint for my brother, and co built Minari with my father.

We briefly had my brothers Alfa 145 clover this year, but that has just been sold in favour of the wifes Pug 308.

Hope to keep the 33 for a long time yet. If i ever get the money would like a GT, and love an SZ.

John
08 Fiat Grande Punto Exotica Red
90 Yamaha FZR600 Genesis- Silky white/red/blue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: