Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

RIP unknowndriver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synthie77
Alfasud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: RIP unknowndriver Reply with quote

My Brother (livig in England) phoned me on Sunday and told me about a really bad car accident which happened on the Fossway near Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire. The car was totaly cut in half and the left side was not there any more. They were there 2nd after a car full of girls that could'nt handle the situation. He told me tat the guy was lying about 7 - 8 metres away from the car with his face to the ground and they could'nt feel a pulse. When the doctor came, they were told that his pulse was so weak that it could not be felt by hand.

Unfortuanitly I got to know from my brother today that the police called him, saying that the driver was instantly dead after crashing and the pulse was just his last nerves.
The crash was also in the local Newspaper, it said the driver was an Italien: the car was an Alfa Romeo (left hand drive) and he had no alcohol in his blood.

This has really shocked me (and not just because of the Alfa) and this my way of expressing my deep sympathie for his family and friends.

God Bless Him and may he Rest In Peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum