Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

A good guy to know...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AL33NUT
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: A good guy to know... Reply with quote

Just a quick note to say thanks to Alex (33Bits) for all his help last weekend. Not only did he supply me with a really good condition P4 interior but he also installed it (including door cards) and fixed a few bits as part of the service!

The change of interior is probably one of the best mods I've done to my 33 yet. A good guy our Alex and his other half is lovely too - she's well and truely smitten with the Alfa bug!

Keep up the good stuff! Very Happy

Cheers!
AL33NUT
33bits
16 Valve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats very nice of you to say, always pleased to hear good comments Very Happy Your 33 is lovely!!
33 16v (for sale)
156 JTS sportwagon
contact me for any 33 parts. Alex, 07896-327708
Oggie
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steady on guys!! lol
AL33NUT
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oggie wrote:
Steady on guys!! lol

Urmm...yes, yes.

Oggie, been following developments with your 33 both here and on the other alfa site if you get my drift (not sure if it's politically correct to mention names. Anyway, looking forward to seeing the build and finish of your car esp with your new wheels. What are you doing with the old set of wheels?

33bits, I've decided I'm going to go for a rebuild of my engine (I know mine has been looked after mainly) either at the back end of 2010 or early 2011. During the build I'll get some go faster work and bits added to it. I also like the low end torque of the 8v engine rather than to top end power of the 16v. For the way I drive mine that suits me. Oggie has proved that the 8v engines are tuneable. I was thinking of using Rusper Alfa (Dave) for the rebuild and mods. I'll chat with him next week to see what he recommends for the mods. Any ideas you've got in this regard will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
AL33NUT
Oggie
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have my wheels for sale in a few months time with the toyo tyres if anyone is interested. I will post up later in the for sale section when the car has new boots on!.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oggie wrote:
I will have my wheels for sale in a few months time with the toyo tyres if anyone is interested. I will post up later in the for sale section when the car has new boots on!.

I can't tell from your avatar if your wheels have a deep dish or not. I'll look out for your 'for sale' post.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Oggie wrote:

I can't tell from your avatar if your wheels have a deep dish or not. I'll look out for your 'for sale' post.

This is AL33NUT but on the mobile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum