Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

quaife gear kits

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Motorsport, Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfa_33_Veloce
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: quaife gear kits Reply with quote

does anyone know if there is a quaife gear kit avaiable out there for an '88 1.5 33 and how much i would expect to pay.
Peter D
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Quaife gearkit Reply with quote

I don't think that Quaife has ever made a gearkit for Alfa 33.

It was Colotti in Italy, but you shall be very lucky to find one.

But I can tell, that I had Quaife to make Torsen-type LSD for boxer-gearboxes. We collected orders for 14 in Holland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

We dealt with the company BLS Automotive in England, and they have one extra left for sale. It is a 10-bolt version (for Alfa 33 1987-), and the price is about 700 English Pounds + VAT.

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably not worth the coin /// as they seem to offer little or no advantage over a well sorted standard set up
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Motorsport, Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: