Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

K reg 33 16v for sale (Exeter, Devon)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: K reg 33 16v for sale (Exeter, Devon) Reply with quote

I'm looking at passing on my 33 16v to a good home.
It's silver, (paintwork/bodywork in brilliant condition), 72000 miles on the clock, 6 months tax, MOT till mid April.
It has a full service history and I had a new catalytic converter and exhaust system fitted about 6 weeks ago, which wasn't cheap (but means it has a 2 year warranty).
Replaced all 4 tyres about 8 weeks ago.
All electrics work fully (which is unusual) and everything has been kept as origional as possible, (except stereo, which I replaced with a Sony cd player and fitted sony speakers into the parcel shelf, so it has a good sound to it). However, I do still have the origional Alfa stereo as well.
It was serviced 2 weeks ago and had new filters (air and oil) fitted.
Origional Recaro seats, and interior is in imaculate condition.
Registration is K833 OPO, which is a bit special as it is a 33!
Looking for a reasonable price as it is a fine 33 example.
Any questions? Feel free!
ChrisC
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: 33 for sale Reply with quote

Please send me a email about the car, with a price to chrischennell1@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris,

I may well be interested in your 33 and would like to come and have a look at it. I live in Clevedon so only a few junctions up the M5 from you. Could you let me have your contact details - my e-mail is edwardgurhy@hotmail.com

Regards,

Edward.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: