Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

powerflex/superflex bushes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: powerflex/superflex bushes Reply with quote

Anyone fitted these? My car has all original bushes and I will shortly be giving the whole car a thorough overhaul and wondered if these uprated bushes were worth it. I'm not really worried about ride comfort as my car only does about 2000 miles a year, mostly to and from track days.
Sprintervention
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have changed most of the bushes on my Sprint for Superflex ones (from memory they are not all available). I do feel that they have improved the accuracy of the suspension, the ride didn't seem too harsh either. I can't guarantee that they are better than brand new Alfa ones but I can definitely say that they are not any worse. I am in no doubt that I would fit them again.

Chris
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum