Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Just one page...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ad87
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Just one page... Reply with quote

I finally found a workshop manual for 33.It is in french everything OK but on the page 04-14 the old user gets some brake fluid.Coud somebody send it to me by e-mail?Please?
It is an '84,"Direzione assistenta" and the missing page contains informations for adjustement of twin Dellorto's.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

For the float hieghts, etc, check

http://www.alfa-pages.co.uk/carbjet.htm

The original Alfa 33 workshop manual did not have the pages on setting up the twin carbs. This was added later. Think Scott Sanders web site has the (English) pages which you can download.

All the best

Keith
ad87
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Scott's site it's the 83 Manual,and some missing pages from an 84 Manual,but isn't about models with dual carburetors.I need it from an editon after or including 84 Workshop(if anybody has a scanner).
Eddie W
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Float level for the 36 Dellortos is 5-6mm. This is probably a good starting point for the 40s. If you`re running rich, check your float weights(10gms) as they seem to get heavier over time and consequently stuff up the fuel level. This is quite crucial to power and economy. Float setting is of course the gap between the float bodies and the the carb top. You need to bend the tag that operates the needle valve to adjust.
Regards Eddie
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: